Thursday, February 01, 2007

Finally tackling my next book projects: one dealing with the last ten years of women's fight for the vote, the other a biography of the friendship between Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Susan B. Anthony. By tackling I mean I spent the day sifting through the mounds of material I've been gathering and organizing it. Yes, I'm an organized writer, at least when I commit myself to a writing project. I've got to be or I'd be so overwhelmed that I'd never get anything done.

Tomorrow I'm doing a radio interview with Katherine Lanpher, the host of "More Time' on XM Satellite Radio. She's a terrific journalist/columnist and former co-host on "The Al Franken Show" on Air America Radio. We'll be taking about Adventurous Women: Eight True Stories About Women Who Made a Difference.

No comments: